Friday, February 22, 2008

Holy Land

Orphan Children are praying to God regularly on their Arising needs. I don’t have any support from any side on this orphanage. All these days I am prayerfully running this orphanage depending on faith. Daily I am facing number of financial troubles Deficient budget. For some times our provisions shop Owner shall stop the commodities to us in pending of our bills. Then I am quite enabling to feed them regularly. Some times they sleep with empty stomach. You just examine their bitter stage. This is all Happening with deficient budget.

We are residing at a rented building. Paying regularly rent to the Owner is became a nightmare for me. Further we are all getting most ill treatment. Forcibly we exist Lack of further sources. If we got provided with an own Building for orphanage, our orphanage children may be grown -up by sound mind and with good health. Basically I need some regular Support to dwell it on sound Condition. Basically I have to provide our orphan children daily Food and shelter. For dairy needs I need proper regularly support to run our orphanage on sound manner lack of regular monthly support by number of Times I Got shattered with financial troubles.
Towards shelter we need a well-established dormitory. But now I am operating this under a haired building. Really it became too problematic for me to pay this regularly Rent. For this children home maintenance I depend on Tithes and Offerings of my Church Members and we are collecting small Donations from Friends and generous people. But now the local people are not willing to give the Donations Continuously. Because Now-a-days prices have gone up so high. That a common man cannot reach them. In such a condition we are not able, not in a position to feed the Orphan Children and Unable to fulfill their basic needs properly. If we forsake them to their fate, their previous Lives will ruined. In these situations we approach you for your kind Charity and Generosity to wipe out the continual Stream of tears on the Orphan Children t ender Cheeks and fill their little bellies wit A little food.

Humbly requesting you and Appealing you please pray and encourage to our Ministry and Orphanage. Please help us in this way. I have no other channel except you. I entirely depend on your kind and Sympathetic involvement.

FOR CONTACT AND DONATIONS
http://www.orphanage.org/asia/india/holyland/
Evangelist Peter Yelchuri.
Holy Land Ministries India.
Door No-3-204/7. Road No-1.
Ram Mohan Raja Nagar.
KAKINADA-533003, AP, S.INDIA
Email: holylandorphanage@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are buying healthy kidney with huge amount of money. Contact us now for more details: No. +919343518612 also on whatsapp.

Unknown said...

Do you need to raise cash for business or paying debts, even in a state of financial breakdown? Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your kidney today. Message us immediately. The Apollo Hospital is currently buying healthy kidney. Contact us now for more details:

My regard
Dr. Dave Hanks
Apollo Kidney Hospital
Phone No. +919343518612 also on WhatsApp