Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Can Relief (International Community And Nations Relief)

I CAN Relief is a division of Harvest Vision a non-profit organization established in 1988, in South Bend, Indiana, to provide relief for the poor, hungry, suffering, underprivileged and children.

I CAN Relief provides food, medical care, shelter and education to the needy mainly in India and East Asia.

I CAN Relief solely relies on the generosity of individuals such as you to help to fulfill purposes through various outreaches. We invite you to visit us on the mission site in India. You will rejoice in seeing how your contribution is helping the poor and underprivileged.

I CAN Relief provides education to under-privileged children. About 1,00 students are enrolled in our Middle / High School.

I CAN Relief helps the most needy who suffer and struggle to survive. I CAN Relief feeds and provides medical care to 150 slum children and adults weekly.

I CAN Relief Children’s Handicap Center provides care for 52 handicapped children.

I CAN Relief operates a orphanage in India.

http://www.icanrelief.org/about_us.htm

0 comments: