Wednesday, December 12, 2007

LAP Orphan Home - India

I am P.Anil Kumar, a resident of Ponnur, Guntur Dt., Andhra Pradesh , South India. I have been ministering Gospel service and worship of Lord for several years. Since my parents born in Christian family. I was greatly insisted to serve for the human kind with the same inspiration. I was called by His grace to do something for the welfare of the little kids and orphans while we go on with Gospel out reach service in different rural villages, we have observed some children just roaming in streets like wagabonds with no support. These children parents were killed in some assassinations such as fire accidents, cyclones and the attacks of anti Christian community people in their respective areas. Thus the children are left helpless and looking forward for any lift even their relatives also have neglected them to bring up the livinghood of these kids.
http://www.orphanage.org/asia/india/lap/index.html

0 comments: